Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I – AFTER I’M GONE

If someday it happens that I die
With all my dreams and ambitions still in the eye
Some will for a day or two, show some sighs
Then get back to the routine life again
And the sorrow will slowly go by.
After a year or so, every pain and every sorrow will vanish
Except for some occasions, when my ‘used-to-be’ well wishers
Sit around and one of my good deeds is being cherished
This way, I may occupy the weakest part of other’s memory
But this will also gradually be rubbed off…
And the relationship between me and the world will eventually be tapered off!

December 18, 1999

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very touching....
keep on writing

1:13 AM  
Blogger Vinay Fauzdar said...

stirred up some very timeless emotions in me.

3:12 AM  
Blogger CosmiC said...

Thank yu all... :)

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home